Moving Again - Postscript

My soon-to-be ex and I are getting along fine. To answer the question I get often, however, we still have no plans to reunite.
Some of you who know us think it's what's best for all involved. Some of you think I've turned deaf ears to God's Holy Spirit.
Well ...
I'm not absolutely certain divorce is what's best.
I am absolutely certain that I am more attuned to the Spirit than perhaps I have ever been.
God is blessing me. God. Not self, not the world, and certainly not the devil. God has His hand on me.
Divorce was never what was intended, but it is the door through which we stepped.
No one can change what has been.
We are trusting God with today and tomorrows.
Thanks and God's peace to you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homecoming

A Post for My Daughter