Resurrection Day

It's what came to mind immediately when I asked myself what to write about today.
I'm not sure why that's what I thought of, but I am sure that the Resurrection of Jesus is:
- worth talking about anytime
- the reason I have hope
- the reason I'm happy
- what I should write about
Jesus came to die ... He even said that was why He came ... but He didn't come to stay dead.
He came to live, to die, to be raised, and to leave ... all so we could have freedom from the weight and eternal consequences of our wrongdoings, and so we could live for Him til He returns.
There are a few dates I'm looking forward to in my near future:
- the Mississippi Museum of Art with my kids and family
- the Hattiesburg Zoo with kids and friends
- Duck Dynasty events nearby
But more than these, I look forward to the day I get to run into the arms of Jesus, the One who loves me like no other.
The Resurrection made that possible.
So ... today is Resurrection Day. I'll celebrate!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homecoming

A Post for My Daughter