Bassist Billy

I emailed a rock bassist today, having seen a video of him online defending his faith in Scientology. He's been in the religion since the early 1970s, and was responding to critique from a couple of ex-Scientologists.

The bass player's name is Billy Sheehan, and I e-mailed him to let him know that I thought he handled himself pretty well by keeping calm and trying to have a good conversation with two people who very obviously rather confrontational and aggressive.

I also told him that I did not agree with his religious views, and would love to have an opportunity to have a calm conversation about the reality of the Gospel of Jesus, heaven, and hell.

His website proclaims that he personally reads every email he receives, but that he does not respond to each one. I thanked him for reading it, told him I understood if he did not respond, but that I would like for him to do so.

We'll see what happens, and I'll let you know!
August 17, 2012

Update, September 28, 2012
Still no response, unfortunately. I'll publish it if I get one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Post for My Daughter

Homecoming