Little Girls' Softball

It's supposed to be fun.
But one team in our area is known for a coach who screams at his players like they ought to be playing on at least a semi-pro level, including his own daughter.
One lady we know has hardly spoken to us in two years because my non-all-star daughter caught a linedrive ball her all-star daughter hit in a game.
Talk about petty.
If my girls play their best at that moment, have fun doing it, and come out of it with a positive attitude, I'm happy.
Some highly competitive people say only losers say 'Winning isn't everything', but I would rather look back on a life of shared happiness with my child than have them always thinking they didn't do enough to please me.
It isn't worth it.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Homecoming

A Post for My Daughter