Birthdays of the Begotten

Recently, my youngest daughter turned 8. Eight!
Tomorrow, my oldest daughter will turn 11. E. Lev. Un.
Next week, my oldest son will turn 18. Eight-register*for*selective*service*time-teen.
And, next month, my youngest son will turn 16. Sweet, sweet sixteen.
Later this year, my wife and I will turn **ow!**
(What did you punch me for? Yes, I know that ended in a preposition! Why did you punch me? Well, I haven't told your age yet. No, you look much younger. Much younger than me. No one knows you're really three years older. Ow!! Stop!! No, I was just kidding. I'm one month older than you, I know. Ok, ok, can I get back to the blog with no readers? Thank you.)
I wish them all happy birthdays, and I love them with all my heart!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homecoming

A Post for My Daughter