Inaugural Post

This is my first post on blogspot -- I've never really "blogged" before. I'll see if I can keep up with it, especially since my website [http://bro-brett.faithweb.com] never gets updated enough, nor my facebook page.

A lot of things on my mind and heart today.
Some things are bothering me deeply, and others are reasons to rejoice more.
I've gotten a lot done, and still have miles of work to go.
Or, I could say:
I still have miles of work to go, but at least I've gotten a lot done already.
That sounds better.
Had to say goodbye to one of our oldest church members [90 years young] yesterday -- he stepped into the Lord's presence and away from ours. Coach Sherman Tatum will be missed by a great many people.
So much to do and so little time.
So many to pray for -- for healing, for endurance, for salvation!
Keep praying earnestly, eagerly, faith-full prayers!!
God bless.
Bro. Brett

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Post for My Daughter

Homecoming